The Pure Survey team is dynamic, collaborative, and passionate about innovation. We constantly strive to deliver products that will build our clients’ employment brand.
We do not have any vacancies at the moment, but if you think you would be a good fit to the team, email us your CV, firstname.lastname@example.org .
We will keep it to consider for the next available position.
Or click here to send your CV
We are curious, continuously learning and experimenting with new technology and applying global people management trends in the South African context.
We have an awesome work environment, just a stone’s throw from Muizenberg beach, our offices are comfortable and inviting and set up to encourage collaboration. We don’t believe in long workdays, and burning the midnight oil, and while we’re at work we are focused on delivering our solutions on time. We provide the flexibility and space people need to do their best work, allowing remote work and using tech to connect with each other when we can't be together. We have a strong team ethic, and love taking a break to walk to the beach or our favourite café for a chat (or to plan our next great product).
Working at Pure Survey means being part of a team of excellent individuals, who work together to produce incredible results. We are constantly looking for talented individuals who can add to our capabilities with their skills, expertise and attitude. Our careers include project management, UI & UX specialists, Web & Mobile App Developers, BI Specialists, Digital Designers.
We currently have these vacancies for suitably qualified individuals:
Pure Survey is an established online survey company with a variety of large corporate clients. We are looking for a Junior Account Manager for a six month contract with a possibility of a permanent position thereafter. Experience is not a pre-requisite as on the job training will be provided. We work in a professional and comfortable environment where our focus is on teamwork, collaboration and the ability to achieve results. Our offices are in Muizenberg, Cape Town.
What we are looking for in a Junior Account Manager:
- Working with the Research Account Manager in learning how to manage multiple client relationships and their diverse research projects simultaneously;
- Working with the Research Account Manager to build, maintain and learn how to manage existing and new customer relationships and their expectations;
- Learning how to meet specific deadlines and delivering within a fast-paced environment;
- Working with the Research Account Manager in learning the different aspects of being an account manager within a professional work environment;
- Being willing to learn and grow with the Pure Survey team.
Desired Skills Include:
- Knowledge in online surveys and the basics of project management;
- Experience is not essential but is an advantage;
- MS Excel;
- High numeracy and analytical skills are required;
- Accuracy and attention to detail is essential;
- Self-motivated with the ability to work individually as well as part of a team;
- Good writing and communication skills;
- Strong time management and administration skills are important.
Applicants must be available for an interview at our offices in Muizenberg, Cape Town, and must hold valid South African passports or work permits No agencies please.
Please send us a maximum 2 page CV with a covering letter. If you have not heard back from us within two weeks please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
Applications close 30 April 2016.